Reservations are accepted for picnic areas, shelters, pavilions, the gazebo at Smith Park, swimming pool private use and athletic fields. These reservations can be made at the Parks and Recreation Office.
**Check facility availability online! https://menasha.recdesk.com/Community/Facility
Access our Park Facility Reservation Form. Complete and mail in with payment or have it filled out prior to dropping off in our office.
- City of Menasha residents, organizations and businesses can reserve park facilities for rentals within that calendar year starting the first working day of January.
- Non-city groups can reserve facilities starting the first working day of February.
- Reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance. All fees are paid in full at the time of application.
- You may call our office to check facility availability. We are unable to hold or reserve a facility per phone conversation.
- Reservations CANNOT be made online.
The City of Menasha has fee reciprocity with City of Appleton, City of Neenah and Fox Crossing for facility rentals. Residency is based on the municipality where your property taxes are paid.
Rentable facilities include:
- Field at Clovis Grove
- Lighted softball diamond at Jefferson Park
- Lighted baseball field at Koslo Park
Refer to the current Athletic Facility Reservation Form for current pricing. Tournament or event organizers must coordinate all diamond use plans with City staff.