Reserve a Park Facility
We accept reservations for picnic areas, shelters, pavilions, the gazebo at Smith Park, swimming pool private use and ballfields. These reservations can be made at the Parks and Recreation Office.
**NEW! Check facility availability online! https://menasha.recdesk.com/Community/Facility
Please click HERE for an online copy of our Park Facility Reservation Form
- Groups affiliated with City of Menasha families, organizations and businesses can reserve park facilities for rentals within that calendar year starting the first working day of January.
- Non-city groups can reserve facilities starting the first working day of February.
- Reservations must be made 72 hours in advance and fees paid in full at the time of application.
- You may call our office to check facility availability. We are unable to hold or reserve a facility per phone conversation.
- Reservations CANNOT be made online
- The City of Menasha has fee reciprocity with City of Appleton, City of Neenah and Fox Crossing for facility rentals.
- ONLY City of Menasha residents/organizations are eligible for the early reservation period.
- In order to be granted resident fee status, an event or picnic must be sponsored by a City of Menasha, Appleton, Neenah or Fox Crossing business or organization. Family picnics must show an association with a family residing in Menasha, Appleton, Neenah or Fox Crossing.
Refer to the current park facility fee schedule for reservation charges. Tournament or event organizers must coordinate all diamond use plans with City staff.
SWIMMING POOL PRIVATE PARTY USE
The pool can be rented for private party use. This is great for children's birthday parties and team-building events. Sorry - no adult parties and alcohol is not allowed at the pool.
We also offer a GROUP DISCOUNT for the pool. This is available for groups of 15 OR MORE and is for use of the pool during normal open swim times. Prior arrangements must be made through the MPRD office.