Forms and Permits are listed below.  Click on the link and fill out the form.  You may then print it off and email or fax it back to us.

Change of Address Form
Burn Permits
Dog & Cat License
Lottery Gaming Credit  
  • Please return Form # LC-100 to the City of Menasha's City Treasurer
  • Deadline:  January 31st
  • Anytime after January 31st, please return Form # LC-300
  • You must have lived in your  home as of January 1 for the years you are claiming.  This must be your primary residence.   You can only have one primary residence.
Property Status Report