2023 Voting & Election Information2023 Election Dates
- February 21, 2023 - Spring Primary
- April 4, 2023 - Spring Election
- In-person Absentee Voting Available at City Hall: City Hall will have in-person absentee voting beginning Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - Thursday, March 30, 2023 (M-F 8 AM to 4 PM) and ending on Friday, March 31st from 8 AM to 5 PM. Please come to the 2nd Floor - Clerk's Office window if you wish to vote in-person by absentee.
- Absentee Voting by Mail: You can request a ballot to be mailed to you directly by going to: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/Vote-Absentee-By-Mai
- Polling Place Updates: Clovis Grove Elementary voters (Wards 9-12 & 17) now vote at UWO-Fox Cities Campus (1478 Midway Road, Menasha). Unsure if this effects you? Check out to confirm your polling location at: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/Find-My-Polling-Place
- Badger Books (e-poll books) Implementation: Instead of a paper printed pollbook, the City of Menasha will be using Badger Books (e-pollbooks). These devices are used to check voters in, and to registered voters. Please see the information flyer for details.
Notice of Noncandidacy
City of Menasha
Incumbents who have filed
Notification of Non-Candidacy
for the April 4, 2023 Spring Election
Name of Incumbent: Ann Schmidt
Office Held: Alderman District 5
Date Filed: December 21, 2022
To view a sample ballot, visit MyVoteWI - What's On My Ballot?. Just enter your street address and your sample ballot will be displayed.
On election day, please be prepared to:
- Show your photo ID - please view the Acceptable Photo ID Flyer
- Say your name out loud
- Sign your name on the poll list (unless you have a disability that prevents you from physically being able to sign your name)